|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a primary resources from the source material.|
|Location||Royal Knights Academy, New Kingdom|
|Light Novel Volumes|| |
Light Novel List
Yoruka Arc is the fifth story arc of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut series. This arc primary focuses on Yoruka Kirihime, a former assassin of Arcadia Empire whose plot is to destroy the New Kingdom of Atismata and attempting to revive the fallen empire through its former prince Lux, whose refusal eventually igniting their rivalry until her defeat. At the same time, this arc also featuring Hayes's and her associates' (including Yoruka and Lagreed) infamous plot in destroying the New Kingdom of Atismata, the "Empire Recapture Plan".
The Empire’s AssassinEdit
Night before the Overall Dragon CompetitionEdit
The Girls’ RecompenseEdit
The Fifth Artifact GigasEdit
Light Novel, Manga and Anime DifferencesEdit
- Half of the battle during the Empire Recapture Plan is altered in the anime series' twelfth episode.
- Unlike his Light Novel counterpart where he also fought against Philuffy due to their bitter rivalry, Lagreed only fight against Lux instead.
- Instead of Lisha, Lux is the one to defeat and slay Hayes.
- Fugil attending the banquet and (distantly) confronting Lux for the last time, foreshadowing their future rivalries in the later arcs.
- Yoruka Kirihime/Habakiri
- Saniya Lemiste
- Lagreed Fols
- Lux Arcadia
- Lisesharte Atismata
- Krulcifer Einfolk
- Celestia Ralgris
- Philuffy Aingram
- Airi Arcadia
- Relie Aingram
- Fugil Arcadia (Anime Exclusive)
- This arc displays most female characters' (Lisha, Krulcifer, Philuffy and Celes) affections towards Lux as they make separated date with Lux within one day.
- The fifth annual New Foundation Day would be celebrated as Atismata Kingdom's fifth year anniversary of its foundation after the downfall of Arcadia Empire.
- Yoruka's past is revealed as her real purpose for her "contract" with Arcadia Empire was for her (deceased) younger brother's sake[Notes 1].
- Additionally, in order to follow Lux's dream Yoruka begins her contract with Lux as his and his friend's protector.
- Lux meets Atismata Kingdom's Great Nobles for the first time and he had to hold off the insurgent army from attacking Atismata Kingdom during the New Foundation Day. His success in foiling the Empire Recapture Plan opting the Great Nobles view him to be more than useful for the New Kingdom's purposes.
- Hayes' Empire Recapture Plan was one of Old Empire Faction's last effort to destroy the New Kingdom, with Lagreed and Cerebus Units as her associate. Thanks to Lux and his friends however the plot is ultimately foiled and the aftermath brings several chains of events that will change Lux's and his friends' life in the Atismata Kingdom.
- With Hayes's apparent death and the Cerebus Units' arrest, Heiberg Republic's invasion towards Atismata Kingdom had to put off for a while.
- Airi worries over their (Arcadia Siblings) future within Atismata Kingdom would later foreshadows her brother's further roles in the later arcs.
(To be added...)