|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a primary resources from the source material.|
|Location||Royal Knights Academy, New Kingdom|
|Light Novel Volumes|| |
Light Novel List
Yoruka Arc is the fifth story arc of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut series. This arc primary focuses Yoruka Kirihime, a former assassin of the fallen Arcadia Empire whose plot is to destroy New Kingdom of Atismata while attempting to revive the old empire through former prince Lux, whose refusal eventually sparks their rivalry until her defeat. In the same time, this arc also featuring Hayes's and her associates' (including Yoruka, Saniya and Lagreed) infamous ploy in invading in destroying the New Kingdom of Atismata with , the "Empire Recapture Plan".
In one night, Lux is awaken from his slumber and surprised to see Yoruka laying on top of him while claiming him as her "master" she has yearned to meet.
The Empire’s AssassinEdit
Night before the Overall Dragon CompetitionEdit
The Girls’ RecompenseEdit
The Fifth Artifact GigasEdit
With four All-Dragon Battles victories in one battle, the Empire Recapture Plan is finally over. Whereas Lisha's name is cleared in the following aftermath, the invaders (Saniya, Lagreed and the rebels) are under arrest and brings into custody for questioning; Hayes' status and even whereabouts however remain unknown even after her defeat[Notes 1].
Ten days have passed since the fallout, Lux and Airi are summoned to the government office in regards of his achievement in foiling Empire Recapture Plan. During the meeting, a high ranking official congratulates Lux for his contribution in saving Atismata Kingdom and, as promised, Reiri's illegal investigation onto Ries Island will be dropped. Furthermore, he also declare that the council is planning on reducing Lux's punishment and have him joining the ranks of nobles.
(To be added...)
Airi meanwhile is astonished to discover something wicked within the ancient documents they found from the Arc. These ancient documents, which Airi deciphered[Notes 2], not only consists blueprints and information of the Drag-Rides, Ruins, Abyss and Automaton, it also including the name list of the Thirteen Generation Royal Arcadia Empire's royalties, with Hayes's name is among them as the Third Princess. Nevertheless, the strange discovery [Notes 3] prompting Airi to question their own existence and their purpose in the world.
Light Novel, Manga and Anime DifferencesEdit
- Half of the battle during the Empire Recapture Plan is altered in the anime series' twelfth episode.
- Unlike his Light Novel counterpart where he also fought against Philuffy due to their bitter rivalry, Lagreed only fight against Lux instead.
- Instead of Lisha, Lux is the one to defeat and slay Hayes.
- Fugil attending the banquet and (distantly) confronting Lux for the last time, foreshadowing their future rivalries in the later arcs.
- Aine's horrific discovery of the Royal Arcadia Empire via the ancient documents they found from the arc are omitted out from the anime.
- Since Lisha has becoming the the queen, Raffi's role is remained unclear.
- Yoruka Kirihime/Habakiri
- Saniya Lemiste
- Lagreed Fols
- Lux Arcadia
- Lisesharte Atismata
- Krulcifer Einfolk
- Celestia Ralgris
- Philuffy Aingram
- Airi Arcadia
- Relie Aingram
- Yoruka's brother
- Fugil Arcadia (Anime Exclusive)
- This arc displays most female characters' (Lisha, Krulcifer, Philuffy and Celes) affections towards Lux as they make separated date with Lux within one day.
- The fifth annual New Foundation Day would be celebrated as Atismata Kingdom's fifth year anniversary of its foundation after the downfall of Arcadia Empire.
- Yoruka's past is revealed as her real purpose for her "contract" with Arcadia Empire was for her (deceased) younger brother's sake[Notes 4].
- Additionally, in order to follow Lux's dream Yoruka begins her contract with Lux as his and his friend's protector.
- Lux meets Atismata Kingdom's Great Nobles for the first time and he had to hold off the insurgent army from attacking Atismata Kingdom during the New Foundation Day. His success in foiling the Empire Recapture Plan opting the Great Nobles view him to be more than useful for the New Kingdom's purposes.
- Heiburg Republic's scheme on crushing Atismata Kingdom via Hayes' Empire Recapture Plot is ultimately ending in failure, courtesy to Lux and his friends, and its aftermath brings massive chains of events that will change their lives forever.
- While most of the selected members are retreating due to the aftermath, it still doesn't eases Atismata Kingdom's woe as other kingdoms may.
- Those who participated the Empire Recaptured Plan (notably Saniya, the Cerebus Unit, Lagreed and his fellow insurgent army) are arrested while Hayes's whereabouts are remains a mystery.
- Aine makes her horrific discovery onto Arcadia Royal Family via ancient documents, especially Hayes' real status as one of former thirteen generation noble, may provide some indication that the fallen empire may be much older than anyone could've guessed. In fact, this bizarre discovery further opting Airi to question their true identity which foreshadowing something bigger in the latter arcs.
- Lux meets Atismata Kingdom's Great Nobles for the first time and he had to hold off the insurgent army from attacking Atismata Kingdom during the New Foundation Day. His successful performance in foiling the Empire Recapture Plan has somehow garners the Great Nobles interest towards him, to the point they intends to use him to ensure the New Kingdom's safety from danger.
(To be added...)