|Gallery | Relationship | Quotes|
|Other Names, etc.||Lu-chan (by Philuffy Aingram)|
|Alias||Weakest Undefeated (最弱無敗 Saijaku Muhai)|
Black Hero (黒き英雄 Kuroki Eiyū)
|Relatives||Airi Arcadia (younger sister)|
Fugil Arcadia (older half-brother)
Wade Roadbelt (Grandfather)
Unnamed Father (Deceased)
Krulcifer Einfolk (fiancé)
Celestia Ralgris (fiancé prior to New Kingdom)
|Affiliation||Old Empire of Arcadia (Former Seventh Prince)
New Kingdom of Atismata (Chore Prince) Royal Knight Academy (Student)
|School||Royal Officer Academy|
|Light Novel||Episode 1 - The Intruder at Midnight|
Lux Arcadia (ルクス・アーカディア Rukusu Ākadia) is the main male protagonist of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut.
He was a prince from the Empire that was destroyed five years ago due to the coup d'état. He met with the princess of the new Kingdom, Lizsharte, when he accidentally broke into the bathroom of the girl's dormitory. He is a Drag-Knight who is called the “Weakest Undefeated” and also the "Black Hero". He is also the user of the Divine Drag-Ride "Bahamut".
Lux has medium-sized light grey hair with grey eyes. He wears the standard school uniform. Most of the girls at the academy have said that Lux has a cute, childlike face.
When the Triad forced Lux to disguise as girl in Volume 3, he wore a long chestnut-colour wig and the female school uniform. He was described as looking like a very pretty girl by everybody who saw him in his disguise (much to his embarrassment).
Lux has a very kind personality, willing to help anyone in need. Lux has proven to have a strong morale code, even trying to avoid killing his enemies during the revolt.
Most of the time, Lux is very shy around girls his age. This is not helped by how most of girls at the academy try to get closer to Lux because he's the only boy there and how they try make him do "odd jobs" for them.
However, Lux can become very serious, calm and calculating when he wants to be. Krulcifer once mentioned that when angered enough, Lux can become aggressive and destructive in battle.
As his sister mentioned, Lux also has the trait that makes him stubborn. When he wants to help someone, he does it, regardless of the situation.
Five years ago, Lux was a prince from the Acadia Empire that was destroyed due to the coup by Count Atismata. In spite of the real ursurper's demise, it was Lux who toppled down the Arcadia Empire where he rode the Bahamut and nearly defeated all of the Empire's Royal Army effortlessly.
A little while earlier, Lux is shown to be taking work requests, often helping people in town. Lux furthermore explains why, for he was the former prince of the Old Empire and is therefore a, "criminal." So, he must help others in return. A lady then asks him to assist her. Thus, everyone starts to ask for his help. A girl greets with him. He thanks her. She ask if he was cleaning and he says this is, but is stopped by a girl with dark, braided hair. She says Lux has many other jobs, and working like this is tough. He says he's happy he can help others, even with the situation he is in. When the girl's purse is stolen by a cat, Lux runs after it to get it back for her, while the girl,surprised, attempts to refuse. He said she can give him meal as a replacement. He jumps, corners the cat, and gets back the purse after making a lunge for it. After looking around, Lux wonders where his is, unable to recognize his surroundings, just before he falls. The ground beneath him crumbles, and Lux then falls on a blond-haired girl with crimson eyes while she is bathing. Becuase the ceiling is still falling, he saves [[Lisesharte Atismata]] from falling rocks. Throughly embarrassed, Lisesharte asks Lux what he would like to say before his death. He praises Lizsharte by calling her cute. He compliments her chest and calls it that of a child to which Lizsharte responds by calling him a fool. He says she's wrong and he was trying to return the purse. In his attempt to run, the purse the pruss is opens and a bra and panties slips out into the air. The girls in the hot water bath get angry, thinking he is a pervert. He attempts to change their minds and to prove they got it wrong, but the girls refuse to listen. The girls run after him, Lisesharte in the seething. Lux, while running for his life, tries to deduce why everything had gone wrong. Suddenly, a [[Drag-Ride]] appears. The girl in it says he is a good looking for a pervert. He is attacked by the Drag-Ride, but he blocks it. The Drag-Ride attacks him again. He blocked it and he runs away. He encounters [[Krulcifer Einfolk]]. He says she's wrong.. The same Drag-Ride comes back, trapping Lux's way to escape. He says if a opponent is not a Machine Dragon, then he can cross. Klucifer grabs him by the hand. Next day, he wakes up in a jail. His personal belongings were confiscated. Lizsharte appears and thanks him for dropping in last night. When he remembers, his face turns red from the embarrassment. He follows Lizsharte like she asked him to. She says he couldn't have possibly crept in here without knowing into the girl's dormitory. Then, Lux's doubt was right that the place truly is where he was scheduled tocome work at, Fort City "[[Cross Field]]": [[Royal Officer Academy]]. He is thinking about the girl's academy of [[Drag-Knight]]s established by the [[Atismata Kingdom|Atismata New Kingdom]]. He sees it now the reason why there are Machine Dragons here. Lizsharte tells her name. Lux recognizes her as the new kingdom, first princess, a.k.a"Scarlet Princess". She tells from the 5 years ago, she is the princess of the new kingdom which destroyed [[Acadia Empire|Lux's empire]]. Lux in a surprised shock that his truth is exposed. Then, he meets the princess.
- Lux has an high aptitude with Drag-Rides, making him a prodigy of his generation while applying and inventing numerous techniques with it.
- Lux has superhuman vision.
- Lux has been shown to be very proficient in swordplay.
Techniques and Power Edit
- Quick Shot: A special move which saw through the enemy’s attack preliminary movement, uses the acceleration by <Reload on Fire> or <Quick Draw> and instantly destroy the enemy.
- Quick Draw : A mind control operation in addition to the body control operation. A special move that dishes out unseen attacks with just one stroke, in an instant, through a sequence of movements from the perfect overlap of manipulating two differing systems. Lux invented it when he was 12.
- Recoil Burst : A hidden technique which creates the accumulation of utmost limits by restraining, through one’s own mind processing, an action at full power by body manipulation. An attack at full power and the order to stop it. It originally releases an ultra-powerful blow which is contradictory performed through powerful operation at the same time as the Machine Dragon was intentionally allowed to rampage. A forbidden technique where, if he could not perfectly perform the braking of energy flowing from the Force Core, <Bahamut>’s power would go on a rampage midway, and he would expose his surroundings and even his body to the danger of death. That power boasted of a power dozens of times that of an normal blow released at full power. Lux invented it.
- End Action: A secret technique that has been devised by Lux. By the time Bahamut has executed one command, Lux is able to give out commands endlessly, without pause. In the anime, he is shown to dart all over a Ragnarok, slicing tentacles continously at an absurd rate. According to his sister Aria, it ends when he figures out his opponent's intentions, not when his attacks are interrupted.
Lux's Divine Raiment is:
Reload on Fire : A 10-second magic called Compression Strengthening. A Divine Raiment of seal and release or, repression and liberation. An ability which rapidly decelerates the flow of time in the target to some fraction in the first five seconds, and accelerates it several times in the last five seconds.
Reload on Fire can been used to augment another divine raiment, namely, Spray Shot, due to its time altercation.
- Lux is the Latin word for 'light'. It is also used as the SI unit of illuminance or luminous flux.
- Arcadia was a colony of New France in northeastern North America that included parts of eastern Quebec, the Maritime provinces, and modern-day Maine to the Kennebec River.
- Lux is the youngest in the empire to obtain the license of "Drag-Knight" when he was 12 years old.
- His personality resemble that of Kojou Akatsuki from Strike the Blood, both characters have a kind personality to help others and tends to be shy whenever they interact with girls around their age. Coincidentally, Mutsumi Tamura (Lux's japanese voice actress) also voices the younger Kojou.
- He is quite similar to Bell in Danmachi. (Same hair colour, same personality, peeping incidents etc.)