|Incomplete: This article is currently incomplete, including grammar mistakes, empty sections and unfinished sentences. Reader's discretion is advised. Please do not make random edits unless you have a primary resources from the source material.|
Celistia Arc is the third story arc of Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut series. This arc highlights Celistia Ralgris, one of the Royal Officer Academy's strongest knights and a prominent member of the Four Great Nobles who strongly opposes Lux's enrollment in the academy.
A View Of the HeroEdit
Somewhere from the skies, Fugil and a woman named Mishis V Xfer are watching the world via a floating airship where Mishis asks Fugil's decision on entrusting the Divine Drag-Ride to his future rival that will eventually fight against him. As his answer, Fugil then asks back to Mishis about the definition as a Hero, of which she answers as someone who fight for the sake of justice tone. Fugil however denies as he claims the drive for some people willing to be Heroes are their self-preservation and in order to open the Ruins for themselves, these Heroes are needed as their key.
The Return of The StrongestEdit
School Life and Her SpeculationsEdit
Campus Selection BattleEdit
The Girl’s TruthEdit
The Weakest vs. The StrongestEdit
Celistia's Feelings For LuxEdit
Saniya and HayesEdit
Light Novel, Manga and Anime DifferencesEdit
- Some of the scene from Ries Island Arc are mixed into this arc.
- The scene between Fugil and Mishis is omitted out from the anime series.
- The duel itself is altered in the anime series where some of the scenes in the Light Novel did not appears in the anime.
- Lisha and Krulcifer did not battle against Celis before Lux and Philuffy.
- The beach scene, which was originated from the fourth arc, is added into the anime's seventh episode before the duel between Lux and Celis.
- Saniya did not reveals her true identity as one of Heiburg Republic's spies to anyone even Celis. In fact, rather than Airi who notice Saniya's true nature in the Light Novel series, Shalice and Tillfur are the one who discover Saniya's betrayal instead.
- Philuffy simply disappears from the crowd without battling against Hayes or other Heiburg Republic spies.
- Celistia Ralgris
- Saniya Lemiste
- Lux Arcadia
- Hayes Vi Arcadia
- Lisesharte Atismata
- Philuffy Aingram
- Krulcifer Einfolk
- Behind her infamous reputation being a "man-hater" masks Celis's own shyness in interacting with men other from her father, nor did she have any knowledge about them. That remained secret and they are only known by Saniya and Lux (as "Luno").
- Lux's and Celis's first battle against the first Ragnarok that named Poseidon gave a drastic change to those who involved, along with appearances of Heiburg Republic members such as Hayes and Saniya[Notes 3]whose goal is to destroy the New Kingdom.
- Following her betrayal, Saniya is no longer affiliate with New Kingdom of Atismata, making her as Lux's and his friends' enemy until the Empire Recapture Plan in fifth arc.
- Hayes is introduced as this arc's main antagonist who is responsible for Poseidon's attack during Celis's and Lux's mock duel. The first meeting between the two would foretell their fierce rivalry where she yield a strong antagonistic hatred against Lux for she deems him as a "Fake Prince".
- Celis begin to open herself to Lux after seeing his identity as the Black Hero, resulting their reconciliation after she recognizes the former prince as the Royal Officer Academy's student.
- In fact, since Lux is the first man in her life to praise her, Celis becomes one of Lux's important allies and later becomes one of his love interest in the later arcs.
(To be added...)